Political, international, interstate and local speakers will present and debate key policy issues for the community sector including family violence, youth justice, and health; how to operate from a base of shared-values; the art of persuasion, and the leadership we need for the future.
- Tamika D. Mallory, American civil rights activist
- The Hon. Daniel Andrews MP, Premier of Victoria
- Matthew Guy MP, Leader of the Opposition
- Dr Samantha Ratnam, Leader of the Victorian Greens
- Sally Rugg, Get Up! Campaigns Director and LGBTIQ activist
- Liana Buchanan, Principal Commissioner for Children and Young People
- Rob Hulls, Director, Centre for Innovative Justice, RMIT University
- Deborah Glass OBE, Victorian Ombudsman
- Dr Tessa Boyd-Caine, Health Justice Australia
- Keran Howe, Women with Disabilities Victoria
- Tony Milne, Australian Education Union – Federal Office
With more speakers to be announced.