Collins & Co invite you to our
FIFTH ANNUAL NOT FOR PROFIT CONFERENCE – EMPOWERMENT THROUGH KNOWLEDGE
14 March 2019 Palladium at Crown, Melbourne or live streamed to you boardroom
- Featuring keynote speakers
- Walter Mikac – Port Arthur massacre survivor, pivotal role in establishing the national gun control laws and co-founder of The Alannah & Madelaine Foundation
- The Hon Dr Gary Johns – Commissioner of the Australian Charities and Not for profits Commission, who will give an update on the latest ACNC legislative changes and the recent trends in the NFP sector.
- And 15 additional sessions covering 3 major current topics
- Fundraising – Strategies, case for support, building your community, digital fundraising and grants
- Marketing & Communication – The power of social media, media management for maximum impact, visual storytelling, money mindset and networking for success
- Governance – Running effective board meetings, tips for chairpersons, implementing accounting standard changes and charitable housing
- In addition, all sessions are live-streamed for those who can’t attend on the day in person.
- An After-Conference Networking Session
- Videos of all sessions are made available for all registrants after the Conference
- Subsidised to make it affordable
- Early bird is only $143 incl GST for the full day until 22 February, $176.0 incl GST after that or $137.50 incl GST live streamed.
- Feedback from last year included
- Very reasonable – definitely value for money
- This was the first time I attended this conference – it was an excellent day and more so with Board Members attending as well
- Lecture presentations were great & varied, as was the opportunity for networking and learning about services in the sector
- Very inspiring and made me feel pleased to be in the NFP sector
- Professional and relevant, hit the spot for some of our issues
We hope to see you there.