The Victorian Disability Sport and Recreation Festival is a unique community event that promotes and celebrates physically active lifestyles for people with disability.
This year our festival is going virtual – with interactive sessions, videos, Q&As and special panels – and you’re invited!
When: Friday 11 – Saturday 12 December 2020
At the 2020 VDSR (virtual) Festival you can:
- Learn about different sport and active recreation opportunities for Victorians with disability – and ask questions
- Try different activities using items from around your house
- Connect with physical activity providers in regional Victoria
- Meet AAA Play ambassadors at the specialist schools’ session
- Learn how Paralympic classification works
- Understand how the NDIS can help you play sport
- Join the industry panel on the future of the disability sport and recreation sector
It’s free to attend, but registration is required to access the event. Register now.
Register to attend and we’ll keep you up-to-date with schedule announcements and the details of when specific live chat Q&A sessions with exhibitors will take place over the two-day festival.
The festival is hosted by Disability Sport & Recreation and supported by the Victorian Government, VicHealth and the Carbine Club.