Attend this practical summit and gain insights into:
- Develop culturally appropriate service delivery programmes that better meet the needs of Indigenous people
- Provide accessible pathways for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to receive support
- Create community-based approaches to improve mental health outcomes
- Successfully engage with communities and Elders to understand the community culture and its needs
- Educate mainstream staff to better engage with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Create employment opportunities and career pathways for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employees in the mental health sector
- Develop cross-sector partnerships to share resources and increase outreach
Please click here to download the full version.
Quote VIP code APXPB for ProBono member’s 10% discount.