Developing practical strategies to improve service delivery and customer outcomes
Whilst mental health issues amongst Australia’s population are an ever growing problem, the nation’s mental health sector is undergoing a trying time of change.
As numerous reforms are currently affecting organisations in the sector, businesses have to adapt their organisations to meet new requirements. While working to remain remaining financially sustainable and viable, organisations also need to ensure they keep delivering quality services that see positive outcomes for the consumers.
The 2nd National Mental Health Forum provides delegates with strategic tools to strengthen their business viability in order to build resources. Attendees will also gain practical frameworks on how to evaluate, improve and grow service models and delivery.
Attend this practical summit and gain insights into:
- What’s happening in Australia’s mental health sector
- How to effectively transition to the NDIS
- Ways to collaborate and develop beneficial partnerships
- New employment strategies to ensure you have productive and skilled workforce
- Methods to drive innovation, quality and safety when developing new service models
Please click here to download the full version.
Quote VIP code APXPB for ProBono member’s 10% discount.