Comprised of Pro Bono Australia’s most popular and insightful webinars around fundraising, this Value Pack covers everything you need to know to get the most out of your fundraising efforts. It’ll equip you with skills to give your fundraising strategy a boost and inspire you with new ideas to grow your funding and your impact. A total value of $250 for just $130.
An expert panel will give you valuable insight into:
- Trends in the landscape of the fundraising scene
- Best avenues for not for profit organisations and charities to utilise
- Specific do’s and don’t tips from experts in the sector
- Case studies of effective fundraising campaigns
Experienced fundraiser Jo Garner will help you learn:
- key trends in funder expectations and funder feedback
- funder stewardship best-practice to maintain and grow existing funding relationships
- forward planning to ensure grant-readiness and exceed expectations of potential funders
- avoiding common grant application mistakes
Join presenter Tom Hull to gain a comprehensive understanding of:
- What live crowdfunding is;
- Why live crowdfunding works; and
- How to use live crowdfunding to raise funds for your organisation.
Chief executive officer of Fundraising Institute Australia Katherine Raskob will help you understand:
- the risks surrounding fundraising in the not-for-profit sector;
- how to minimise those risks in your organisation; and
- how to talk fundraising at a board and CEO level.
In this online session, our expert presenter Richenda Vermeulen, founder and CEO of ntegrity, uses learnings from her time at World Vision in the 2008 financial crisis to explore what steps you must take to help your NFP through recession including:
- The steps NFP leaders can take to protect their organisation
- How donors respond to economic crisis
- The practical steps NFPs can take to fundraise during a recession