Akolade’s 3rd NFP Business Growth and Innovation Forum features high level national and international thought leaders from the not-for-profit sector who will share their best practice strategies for ensuring continuous growth and financial sustainability.
The forum will provide delegates with robust understanding of key elements necessary to optimise your revenue, grow and sustain your organisation through diversification of revenue streams and innovation strategies.
The not-for-profit sector in Australia is under increasing pressure to innovate in order to stay relevant and financially sustainable. As a result, the sector is moving towards becoming more commercial and entrepreneurial, especially, in the way that the organisations are run. According to NAB’s Charitable Giving Index 2017 giving to charity fell significantly reflecting challenging economic conditions during this period. The research also showed that consumers were cutting back on “nonessentials”, including charitable donations and those who donated also gave less.
The sector is in need of innovative and strategic financial plans coupled with robust risk management frameworks to ensure steady income generation and facilitate growth. As the trend for relying less on Government funding persists, organisations need to look for alternative funding sources as well as match their strategies to their financial goals.
Attend this conference and learn how to:
* Find new revenue streams for long-term financial sustainability
* Implement best practices for NFP governance to position your organisation for financial growth
* Establish and develop mutually beneficial partnerships
* Develop client relationships and set effective engagement strategies to secure continuous support
* Utilise technology and Big Data to cut costs and generate more income