The Masterclass covers the theory, practice and core skills of collaboration including what collaboration is, when it’s useful to collaborate, what stops collaborations from succeeding and strategies for developing strong collaborations that achieve results. By the end of the program you will have new insights, new skills and an action plan to progress your own collaborative initiative and solve your toughest challenges!
This program is intended to strengthen your ability to:
• Recognise the purpose of collaboration and the contexts where collaboration is most useful.
• Understand the factors which make collaboration more difficult, including competition and control.
• Map your collaboration, including identifying what’s already working well and how to build on that, what might be getting in the way, and where there might be untapped potential.
• Learn and practise skills in building collaboration and working with conflict.
• Implement strategies to work effectively with diverse interests, loyalties and values among stakeholders.
Who is this Masterclass for?
This is an opportunity for people from across all sectors who are working on or planning to commence a collaborative challenge. The Masterclass has been designed for people who are working on:
• Cross –sector projects:
o Initiatives which bring NGOs, government and community together to solve an ongoing problem, whether it’s a complex social issue or improving service access and service models
o Collaboration within or between government departments
o Collaborations between the NGO, government and corporate sector.
• Organisations undergoing organisational development, culture change and innovation.
• Companies developing CSR, social investing, community stakeholder engagement.
• Alumni of Social Leadership Australia: $990
• Not-for-Profit and Individual Sole Traders: $1210
• Corporate or Government: $1540
Early Bird special for bookings made by 30 June!
• Alumni of Social Leadership Australia: $891
• Not-for-Profit and Individual Sole Traders: $1089
• Corporate of Government: $1386