Developing practical strategies to navigate an organisation through an era of change
The Not-for-Profit sector in Australia is going through one of the biggest eras of change in history. With less government funding, increased competition, growing consumer demands and disruption of technology, many businesses in the industry are struggling to keep up and remain sustainable.
It is vital that organisations modernise their businesses and create solid foundations that have the capacity to embrace and drive change and innovation.
Akolade’s National Not-for-Profit Leaders Forum provides delegates with practical tools to strengthen their business in order to remain viable and financially sustainable in an unpredictable sector.
Attend this practical forum and learn how to:
- Create an innovative and strategic leadership that’s sets a strong foundation for the business
- Effectively embrace and drive change and keep up with the latest trends
- Utilise technology to engage with consumers and attract new donors
- Attract and retain the right talent for your organisation
- Redesign your business model to adapt to the current market
The event programme has just been released, please click here to download the full version.
Please reference VIP code WPXPB