Effective Sponsor Engagement
This webinar will help you navigate the mindset shift from being a charity seeking handouts to understanding your organisation’s vital role as a valuable marketing partner to the right company.
In this 60-minute webinar, you will learn an easy to follow process that will lead you through the steps involved in being able to create and leverage committed and sustainable sponsorship relationships for your organisation or event.
In this session you’ll learn:
- ‘Unpacking’ a sponsorship strategy for your Not for Profit and what you need to do to suceed
- Your role in educating the corporate sector.
- Making your charity ‘sponsorship ready’ and identifying the powerful marketing allure you hold for the right sponsor.
- Understanding how your support base is the key to making the right connection with the right companies.
- Properly communicating the benefits of connecting with your charity for a sponsor.
Who will benefit?
This webinar is pitched to participants with a base understanding of how to engage sponsors. It will be useful for both; entry level employees with less than five years of appropriate professional experience as well as management level employees with five-plus years of professional experience.
Can’t make the date?
If you pay and register for any of our Executive Webinars, you will also receive the slide pack and full video recording. So if your schedule is tight, you can watch it in your own time.
This Executive Webinar is proudly presented by RedBack Conferencing.
Redback Conferencing is an Australian Conferencing Service Provider that dramatically improves the way organisations meet, present and collaborate at a distance. They deploy the latest Webinar, Webcasting, Teleconferencing, Web Conferencing and Video Conferencing technologies to thousands of Australian organisations all while delivering an unmatched level of support, ease of use and peace ofmind. (www.redbackconferencing.com.au | www.webinars.com.au).