Based on the work of acclaimed organisational psychologist and author Kathryn McEwen’s R@W® Team Model, in this full day PRACTICAL workshop we will:
– Discuss the challenges that come with constant change and uncertainty at work and how they impact on the team, including team and individual morale and productivity.
– Understand the 7 components of the R@W® Team Model
– Assess your current team resilience.
– Using the 7 components of the R@W® Team Model, participate in activities to identify opportunities to address specific gaps and improve team resilience.
– Consider how you can overcome difficulties to create positive energy in your team and use that energy to make a difference
– Develop an action plan for improving your team resilience using a structured framework.
This workshop is ideal for
Managers, emerging managers, team leaders and anyone else who is interested in building resilience in their team.
You might have just been through or about to go through a transformational change or restructure
Perhaps your one exhausting constant is continuous change
You may be feeling the pressure of tight deadlines or just not enough time to do everything
Maybe you are constantly under the pump to do more with less or feeling the heat from competing demands and unrealistic expectations.
Visit http://www.changechampions.com.au to download the flier or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone or SMS 0467635150.
This workshop is available at your facility. Ask us for more details.