CeBIT Australia is celebrating its 16th year in 2017. The event has truly cemented its position as the business technology event for the region, attracting thousands of technology professionals from Government, enterprise, SMEs and start-ups.
With our return to Darling Harbour at the impressive new ICC facility, CeBIT Australia is ideally located to attract Australia’s most important organisations.
The NSW Government are the Official Partner of CeBIT Australia.
Key Features at CeBIT Australia 2017
* International keynote speakers
* Multiple conferences covering key topics such as big data and analytics through to IoT
* Multi-zone trade exhibition, showcasing the best in business technology
* Strategic Panels featuring technology sector CXOs and leaders
* Showfloor Theatres giving trade visitors practical take-away tips and advice
* StartUp exhibition zone, conference and PitchFest competition
* High quality business networking events ranging from dinners to bike rides!
* And more to be announced in 2017!