Learn the social media and digital marketing strategies that work for not-for-profits, social enterprises and cause-organisations from people who have been there and succeeded.
Change the World was created to make social media education accessible to cause organisations so they can survive and thrive in a today’s digital world. Now it’s your turn to join the 13,987 others who have taken advantage of this free conference and award winning education over the past 5 years.
Change the World is a FREE full day virtual summit on October 26, 2021.
Here are just some of the things you’ll learn:
- The three things you needs to know to succeed on social media as a cause in today’s digital world
- How one Charity founder built and engaged community of 140,000 and her insider advice on how to manage trolls, negativity and controversy
- Uncover the Facebook Pixel, what it is and how it can help you reach new people and measure your results
- How to engage bloggers, influencers and journalists for your cause
- The power of Tik Tok and how to try your own
- Discover causes nailing social media and what you can learn from their examples
- Learn how to harness your impact and become a change maker
- Find out how trust is the foundation for fundraising
- Learn what it takes to create an effective social media strategy as a non profit or impact organisation
Join Michelle Berriman, (Fundraising Institute of New Zealand), Rikki Stewart (Red Nose Australia), Alecia Hancock (Hancock Creative), Catherine Hughes (Immunisation Foundation of Australia), Maya Anderson (House Nerd) plus Anna Hill and Vlad Stevanovic (Hancock Creative) for a day of world class education that is not to be missed!