The 2nd Child-Centred Approaches to Ending Family Violence Conference will unpack new developments in family violence policy and reforms, case-studies and practical strategies to improve early intervention outcomes for vulnerable children.
This conference will look at how to put children’s rights, voices and needs at the centre of child protection and family violence services and programs.
Attend to learn:
– Embed the voice of the child at the centre of service design & delivery
– Improve early intervention & trauma informed responses
– Strengthen interagency partnerships & coordination
Featuring presentations from:
– Rosie Batty, Family Violence Campaigner & 2015 Australian of the Year
– Dr Allan Wade PhD, Centre for Response Based Practice, Canada
– Chris Asquini, Deputy Secretary, Children, Families, Disability & Operations, Department of Health & Human Services, VIC
– Kate Alexander,Executive Director, Office of the Senior Practitioner, Department of Family & Community Services, NSW
+ many more
Use the code CC*PB when registering & save an additional $100 of the current price
For more information download the brochure