Ci2017 will help you understand and make the most of the exponential advances in robotics, artificial intelligence, automation of jobs and vehicles, healthcare, energy, workplaces of the future and other major trends. This event will give you the knowledge and tools to develop the leadership mindset you need to transform your organisation.
- Feature over 40 world class Australian and international keynote speakers, futurists, leaders, innovators and artists
- Highlight risks,opportunities and global megatrends that affect business and society in these uncertain times throughout Australia, Asia Pacific and the rest of the world.
- Provide insights and techniques for unlocking personal and organisational creativity and exponential thinking that will inspire your leadership in times of complexity and prepare you for change
- Deliver strategies, structures and processes for creating transformation, greater organizational performance, agility, productivity and wellbeing
- Showcase the world’s best practice solutions and ideas for the development of sustainable and innovative futures for community, business and government
- Bring together leaders and emerging talent to discover cross-disciplinary solutions that will make a difference in your life, organisation and community
- Offer outstanding networking and business opportunities
As the pace of change accelerates, we are increasingly asking organizations to become more agile. That means developing the systematic ability to test, learn, adjust and adapt. To tolerate missteps, mistakes, false starts, fumbles, and, yes, even failures. That’s much easier said than done. How can organizations develop cultures that hardwire innovative behaviors such as immersive research and rapid prototyping?
We face the certainty of uncertainty. Strategic creativity is increasingly valuable to nations, communities and individuals making the transition to innovation and knowledge-based economies. Creativity and innovation are vital for businesses exposed to globalisation, increased competition, consumer diversity and rapidly changing technology. Tomorrow’s competitive success will be based on the implementation of creative ideas and the ability to keep up with an ever- accelerating world.
Ci2017 will help you understand and make the most of the exponential advances in robotics, artificial intelligence, automation of jobs and vehicles, healthcare, energy, workplaces and cities of the future and other major trends. You will join with directors, leaders and emerging talent from many of Australia’s and the world’s major organisations, State and Federal Government departments, Universities and entrepreneurs across all sectors.
Don’t miss the world class line-up of visionary innovators, futurists and leaders that are gathering at Ci2017 to help us better understand and prepare for our rapidly changing world. This event will help you upgrade yourself and your organisation to Intelligence 2.0. It will give you the knowledge and tools to develop the agility and leadership mindset you need to transform your organisation.