Learn how to communicate and influence with confidence Communicating with influence is an essential skill for all Not For Profit leaders to master as it enables you to cut through with your message and get buy-in from your staff, key stakeholders and funding bodies. Communication isn’t just a ‘helpful skill’, it is a leadership imperative and a hallmark of the best leaders. It remains one of the crucial skills for 21st century leadership. James C. Humes, an American presidential speech writer put it this way: “Every time you have to speak, you are auditioning for leadership”. Our world is more globally connected than ever before, with easier access to information than at any point in history, yet in the important moments – the moments that really matter – people aren’t just looking for something that can inform them, they are looking to someone who will lead them with confidence. This seminar is about learning how to make those moments count. We’ll explore how to communicate a message that cuts through the noise, accelerates buy in and mobilises people around your organisational purpose or social impact.
Register by May 7th to save $300* off the standard rate
What will you take away?
- Become a trusted and credible leadership voice
- Accelerate meaningful change and buy-in
- Capture and communicate your thoughts with greater confidence and clarity
- Extend your reach and influence within your sector or organisation
- Mobilise people towards action both internally and externally
What can I expect from a virtual seminar?
- Even though we are going virtual don’t worry – you won’t miss out on any of the benefits of a face to face event! Here’s what you can expect:
- Walk away with a toolkit of practical resources that you will be able to implement immediately in your role
- Maximise your learning and your time through one in-depth session and get direct feedback from an expert communicator
- Network and connect with like minded peers throughout the seminar and reflect on what you have learned during the breakout sessions
- Gain the essential skills you need to communicate and influence with confidence
- Reduce your carbon footprint – Be socially responsible and save the planet by attending this online event
Who should attend? This seminar is designed for current and emerging leaders from mid to senior management roles in not for profit organisations. What will this seminar not cover? This is not a seminar about presentation skills. Although the tools you learn can also help with public speaking, this is about how you communicate with influence as a leader in moments that matter.