Online Leadership Training for Not for Profit Organisations
Day one: Understanding myself as a leader
We cannot effectively lead others until we effectively lead ourselves!
Using the power of a personality profiling tool, for each participant will help the new managers to understand about their own behavioural and communication styles. The benefit is to enable participants to build stronger, more effective relationships with their team, their clients and those working around them.
- Understanding behavioural styles
- Enhancing your effectiveness as a manager
- Leadership styles and the effect on building a respectful workplace culture
- Leadership versus management
- The importance of role modelling appropriate behaviours
- Run effective AGMs
- Understanding how Emotional Intelligence can impact your leadership style
Day two: Managing People and Performance
This session will build further on the role of the leader with an emphasis on creating a supportive and united workplace culture. It focuses more specifically on the skills required to manage their team through change and setting realistic goals for the future.
It will also provide participants with the capability to identify potential issues of conflict and provide strategies for difficult conversations. The session will further expand on the importance of leaders creating a positive and inclusive workplace culture.
- Creating a positive workplace culture
- Setting expectations for yourself and your team
- Developing a plan for coaching and growing team members
- Managing conflict and dealing with issues in a timely manner
- Knowing how to provide feedback and have difficult conversations
- Online non-profit project management workshop
- Online non-profit finance training
- Online non-profit governance training