Join this free, online webinar to gain access to insights and best practices to help your digital marketing, fundraising and communications in this time of uncertainty.
The COVID-19 pandemic and impending recession bring new challenges to NFP leaders and marketers.
How will your organisation respond to this changing environment?
Join Richenda Vermeulen, founder and CEO of ntegrity agency, as she highlights the best practices for NFP marketing during these uncertain times.
The webinar will draw on the latest research and key trends on how the giving environment will change and how NFPs can become proactive during adversity.
- best practices for NFP marketing during a recession;
- how to adapt your channels and messaging during a crisis; and
- what the role of digital is during COVID-19.
Who should attend?
This webinar will provide clarity and strategic recommendations to NFP leaders and marketers who are responding to the COVID-19 crisis.
Pricing and webinar details:
- Individual access is free, thanks to our friends at ntegrity.
- Online webinar — all you need is a computer and/or phone.
- Access to the interactive chat box to have your questions answered live.
- Digital Post Webinar Pack — the packs are emailed to you a week after the webinar and include the audio and visual recordings, and slide deck.
Richenda Vermeulen is the founder and CEO of ntegrity, a digital strategy agency in Melbourne focusing on the not-for-profit and for-purpose sector. Since 2012, the agency has worked with hundreds of organisations to solve the most challenging digital questions.
About Pro Bono Webinars:
Our 60-minute webinars are the capacity-building tool you need to help you grow your impact. Curated specifically for people working in purpose-driven organisations, they’ll equip you with actionable takeaways that you can implement in your day-to-day.
Don’t believe us? Check out what others have said about our webinars:
“Fantastic webinar, very stimulating. Lots to think about and will definitely open up some interesting conversations at work.”
“Thank you for hosting webinars on topical issues. Well done.”
“Loving it, keep it up! And thanks!”
Plus, by attending a webinar you are helping us increase our impact. As a social enterprise and B Corp, we’re a for-profit business that exists to make a positive impact. We fund ourselves through a number of paid products so that we can keep our news service and skilled volun