- What does quality actually look like to the consumer?
- How do we measure the impact of what we are delivering?
- Do we understand the true unit cost of delivering quality – are our models financially sustainable?
- How do we develop a model to focus on our strengths?
- Can we differentiate the quality of our services via our marketing and communications?
- What actions can we take right now to improve the quality of our service?
Who will attend?
Senior executives & management from disability support providers with responsibility for:
- Quality assurance/systems
- Strategic business development
- Risk & compliance
- Customer experience
- Service delivery
Attend to learn:
- Develop sustainable models of high quality service delivery
- Measure & improve quality of service under financial pressure
- Better define what quality means to the consumer
- Unpack the implications of the Quality & Safeguarding Framework