Great leaders are the cornerstone of the social sector. Now, most not-for-profit organisations are facing unprecedented change, for better or for worse. With this in mind, many organisational leaders are experiencing additional pressure.
In this webinar, expert presenter Andrew Beveridge will explore some of the ways in which you can develop leaders to become both more effective and resilient in these times of change.
In this 60-minute session, you will learn:
- Why the modern workplace is so challenging and the implications for leaders
- What great leaders do to motivate and get the best out of their people
- The leadership styles great leaders employ in times of change
Don’t miss this opportunity to equip your team for success, as not-for-profit environments encounter increasing and new challenges.
In this interactive session, you’ll have the chance to have your questions answered live by Andrew.
Where, when and how much:
- Online Event
- Wednesday, 20 February 2019, 2pm – 3pm (AEDT)
- Individual Access from $55
Ticket price includes:
- Live access to the webinar — all you need is a computer and/or phone
- Access to the interactive chat box to have your questions answered live
- Post Webinar Pack. The packs include the audio and visual recordings, slide deck, and (if purchased) the webinar book. The webinar book includes the session’s transcript with corresponding slides, the live chat stream and presenter notes.
Who should attend?
Senior management and the executive suite, or those responsible for developing leadership capability within their organisation should attend this webinar to learn how to better lead their teams through organisational change.