In an increasingly competitive market, NFP organisations are finding it difficult to remain sustainable with more providers flooding the market and government funding significantly stripped back.
Advocacy groups are struggling to adapt to the new online and digital economy as small change donations have been steadily declining. To remain financially viable, not-for-profits must find new ways to diversify their revenue streams and increase funding to their organisations.
This conference will highlight how to apply commercial principles without losing focus on organisational purpose and vision. It will also explore how to identify opportunities for revenue diversification and develop a strategic growth plan to maintain additional revenue channels.
Develop a plan for strategic & sustainable growth by leveraging innovative revenue streams
- Maximise returns on assets through internal investment
- Create commercial products to generate new revenue
- Unpack the financial benefit of social enterprising
- Identify opportunities to create social bonds
- Attract corporate interest for impact investing
- Strengthen service delivery through product innovation
- Establish strong corporate partnerships
- Consider options for mergers and acquisitions
Hear from an exclusive lineup of key industry leaders including:
- David Crosbie, CEO, Community Council for Australia
- Rochelle Courtenay, Founder & CEO, Share the Dignity
- Jason Cubit, CEO, Horizon Housing
- Gordon Botwrightm CEO, St John Ambulance VIC
Don’t miss the early bird specials available to Pro Bono members!
Take a further $100 off early bird tickets
Use discount code: CC*PROBONO
For more information, view the brochure here
or call us on 1300 316 882