AcademyGlobal (AG) in conjunction with leading academics from the University of Technology, Sydney invite high potential future leaders to apply for a half-scholarship position on The Emerging Leaders Program for the NFP Sector.
Entering its 6th year, the ELP comprises a 5-day intensive course of study and is tailored to the needs of current and future leaders within the NFP sector. A major aim of the program is to ensure participants are able to immediately apply key learning’s back in the workplace, thus ensuring significant value is added to their organisation following the course.
To promote a high level of participant involvement and enable close interaction with the teaching faculty, the program will be limited to a maximum of 20 participants. The successful applicants are sourced from philanthropic organisations throughout Australia and New Zealand with the benefit of an ELP alumni group to enable ongoing networking between program alumni and faculty.
All tuition, program material, tools and templates are included in the fee. Over the course of the program, meals and breaks will be catered for, including a formal mid-week dinner with guest presenter. Transport and accommodation are to be arranged by the participants and their support organisations. A unique feature of this program is the option of one-on-one coaching sessions subsequent to the completion of the course.
Whilst the full program fee is $4,995, AcademyGlobal will fund applicants on a half-scholarship basis. This reduces the cost to $2,497.50. Scholarships will be awarded based on the strength of the participant’s application and the level of support that the sponsor’s organisations will provide to the participant on completion of the program.
9am – 5pm on Monday 4th February to Friday 8th February 2019.
Institute of Public Policy and Governance, UTS Tower Building, Level 21, 15 Broadway Ultimo NSW 2007
Admission and Eligibility
AG welcomes new leaders and high potential future leaders employed in the not-for profit sector to apply. To ensure an optimal learning experience, candidates will be selected on a merit basis by a panel comprising of the program’s teaching faculty.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by 5pm AEST, Friday 11th January 2019.
Submitting an Application
Applicants are required to provide the following to apply for a scholarship:
- A signed personal statement including the following: Maximum 500 words
- Briefly explain current areas of responsibility,
- Outline existing or anticipated challenges facing the organisation
- Describe how the program will promote the development of leadership capability, and
- Explain how usage of knowledge and skills acquired from the program will bring value to the organisation
- A copy of a current resume
- A signed letter of support either from CEO or Chair (if CEO is the applicant), highlighting: Maximum 300 words
- Evidence of the applicant’s leadership characteristics and
- How the candidate will be supported during the program and encouraged to apply new skills directly following the program
Applications are to be received by email or post. Please submit to:
Ms Genevieve Malcolm
AcademyGlobal Pty Limited, Level 8, 3 Spring Street Sydney NSW 2000
P: 1300 950 251 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further queries, please contact AcademyGlobal directly.