Take practical steps to drive change.
Not-for-Profit organisations are often under-resourced, under-staffed and under-funded. The cost of technology can sometimes feel too prohibitive and, getting started on a journey to digitally transform can be overwhelming.
But effective use of technology can enhance innovation, increase efficiency and better deliver on mission.
In the first of our NFP seminar series, we explore how strategically selecting the right digital tools can help empower staff and stakeholders to deliver on your mission.
Join organisations across Western Australia who are looking to embrace technology for greater impact. Discover how technology is helping advance the sector and hear from other charity and aged care organisations, like YouthCARE, Anglicare WA, and OneTree Community Services. Gain an insight into their journey so far and how technology solutions are helping to drive the change they need.
Leading digital and IT experts will guide you through the digital tools available to you. Plus, you’ll walk away with a deeper understanding of the practical steps you can take to kick-start your digital transformation into gear.
08:30 – 09:00 Arrival, Registration, and light breakfast
9:00 – 09:15 Opening by Microsoft
09:15 – 10:00 The NFP of the future and the modern workplace,
- Aligning your digital strategy with your People, Operational Efficiency and Security.
- How the Microsoft Office 365 stack can help empower and engage staff, donors, and volunteers and optimise operations
- The challenges of staff adoption and the importance of training
10:00 – 10:15 Break
10:15 – 11:00 Practical steps to make your vision a reality, Panel Discussion –
YouthCARE, Anglicare WA and OneTree Community Services
- The move to the cloud and the start of the digital transformation journey
- The process, the challenges, and the wins so far
- Key learnings and tips for other NFP’s
- Question and answer
11:00 Event close by Microsoft