The Ethical Enterprise Conference provides the perfect opportunity to keep the social enterprise and ethical business community connected, building networks and exploring collaborative opportunities.
The focus will be on Reshaping the Impact Economy,
– delegates will hear from keynotes and presenters from around Australia and abroad,
– Have access to a full day of practical workshops, from marketing, to accelerating your business ideas.
– Hear the journey from past Award and Early pitch winners. Be part of the Early Ethical Entrepreneur Pitch Competition and celebrate the achievement of this year’s Award winner.
– You will also have access to a well-being program.
There is no better time than now to come together to focus on both economic and social outcomes, we have to create local solutions in local communities.
In alignment with our aims to make the 2020 Ethical Enterprise Conference accessible to many as well as considering the critical circumstances that we’ve experienced this year, the ticketing cost and format of the conference have been altered this year. With this in mind, we have reduced the cost of the tickets to ensure that the important messages and work of the conference will be able to reach a range of communities. The cost of the tickets reflects the minimum investment required to deliver the conference program. Proceeds from tickets for Day 3 of the conference will contribute towards the prizes for the winner of the Early Ethical Entrepreneur Pitch Competition.
We look forward to exploring change with you!
What to expect on each day:
– Day 1 of the Ethical Enterprise Conference 2020 features a series of keynotes and panel discussions from innovative leaders in relative industries. This day will set the framework for the rest of the conference by prompting thought in various direction and facets of Reshaping the Impact Economy.
– Day 2 of the EEC 2020 offers a variety of workshops that aim to supply a more hands-on approach to the keynotes and discussions of day 1. Gain insights and practical tips that you can implement in your own business or industry.
– Day 3 of the EEC 2020 hosts the Early Ethical Entrepreneur Pitch Competition, Awards and inspirational stories from social entrepreneurs, including those who have been previous winners of Moral Fairgrounds own competitions and awards.