In this 60-minute webinar, our expert presenter Richenda Vermeulen, founder and CEO of ntegrity, will explore what steps you must take to help your NFP through recession.
Recent research by JBWere is sobering — fundraising will be under pressure in the upcoming recession. But with strategic decision making, some organisations will be able to protect their funds during the recession.
After working at World Vision in the 2008 financial crisis, Richenda will draw on experience and dissect the research to help your NFP through the recession.
In this online session, Richenda will answer all your questions including:
- what steps can NFP leaders take to protect their organisation during the recession?
- how will donors respond to the economic crisis?
- what are the practical steps NFPs can take to fundraise in the next year?
Thanks to our friends at ntegrity, tickets for this webinar have been discounted by 20% from the regular price of a Pro Bono Webinar.
Who should attend?
This webinar is aimed at executive Leaders of not-for-profit and for-purpose organisations, and managers and department heads in not-for-profit and for-purpose organisations.
Pricing and webinar details:
- Discounted ticket price – thanks to our friends at ntegrity, the ticket price for this webinar has been discounted by 20%! Live webinar access starts at just $44.
- Online event – in this interactive session, you’ll have the chance to have your questions answered live by our presenters.
Ticket price includes:
- Live access to the webinar — all you need is a computer and/or phone
- Access to the interactive chat box to have your questions answered live
- Digital Post Webinar Pack — the packs are emailed to you a week after the webinar and include the audio and visual recordings, slide deck, and (if purchased) the webinar book. The webinar book includes the session’s transcript with corresponding slides, the live chat stream and presenter notes.
Richenda Vermeulen is the founder and CEO of ntegrity, a digital strategy agency in Melbourne focusing on the notfor-profit and for-purpose sector. Since 2012, the agency has worked with hundreds of organisations to solve the most challenging digital questions
About Pro Bono Webinars:
Our 60-minute webinars are the capacity building tool you need to help you grow your impact. Curated specifically for people working in purpose-driven organisations, they’ll equip you with actionable takeaways that you can implement in your day-to-day.
Don’t believe us? Check out what others have said about us:
“Fantastic webinar, very stimulating. Lots to think about and will definitely open up some interesting conversations at work.”
“Thank you for hosting webinars on topical issues. Well done.”
“Loving it, keep it up! And thanks!”
Plus, by buying a webinar you are helping us increase our impact. As a social enterprise and B Corp, we’re a for-profit business that exists to make a positive impact. We fund ourselves through a number of paid products so that we can keep our news service and skilled volunteering opportunities free. Find out more about our social impact.