Online Developing a Sustainable Funding Plan for non-profit Boards, Managers and Committee Members.
Non-profit organisations often have a limited amount of money at their disposal and if one income stream comes to an end; sometimes it can also be the end for the organisation.
This session will help you to review your current fundraising practices and consider alternative solutions to secure your organisation’s future. At the end of this session, you will have the tools to construct a three-year funding plan that aligns with your organisation’s goals.
- Reviewing the funding approach for your organisation
- Knowing what skills are needed to succeed
- Setting a plan for who is responsible for what
- Appreciating the pros and cons of different modes of fundraising
- Embedding fundraising as part of your everyday.