Finance Essentials Training for NFPs
Finance training for non-profit Board members, Managers and Committee members:
– Melbourne | 17 November
– Wodonga | 25 November
Board members, CEO’s and Managers of non-profit organisations come to the role with a mix of skills and experiences that makes their contribution to the overall success of the organisation unique and significant.
Many don’t come with an in-depth knowledge of accounting or a head for numbers yet their individual responsibilities often incorporate budget development. This course will show that it’s not as difficult to read and understand the figures presented in financial reports as you think. It will equip your leaders with the knowledge they require to make better-informed decisions around the finances.
Following the program participants will be able to:
– Interpret and use the financial reports including the balance sheet and profit and loss against budget
– Understand variance reporting and forecasting
– Develop budgets for the financial year and new programs
– Calculate the organisation’s financial health
– Link the strategic plan to the financial reports
– Understand the financial controls required to protect the organisation