The end of the year is fast approaching so now is the perfect time to make sure you understand your organisation’s obligations around keeping records and reporting on financial performance. In this webinar you’ll gain an overview of your obligations and useful tools and tips to help you manage your organisation’s financial reporting requirements.
Select current issues affecting not-for-profits and how to manage them, including:
- Financial management and legal duties
- Financial record keeping and reporting obligations
- Audit requirements
- Top tips and further resources
What you’ll receive:
- 75-minutes of plain-language training from an expert lawyer
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation (recording available for 30 days)
- Opportunity to submit questions
- Information on further resources and support
Who should attend: This intermediate webinar is suitable for employees and board members responsible for record keeping and financial reporting.