For the first time, Strategic Grants is partnering with Fundraising Research and Consulting to offer both a Grant-Seeker Workshop and Prospect Research Training, with a discounted rate to attend both.
Strategic Grants Grant-Seeker Workshop
This practical half-day workshop will deliver:
* an overview of the grants landscape
* steps to ensuring your organisation is ‘grant ready’
* advice on project packaging, developing grant-ready project plans, and setting up internal processes to succeed
* feedback from funders on why applications do or don’t succeed
* tips on relationship building
* how to write a great grant application, including examples of good and bad responses
* next steps when an application is successful or unsuccessful, and effective reporting, accountability and stewardship strategies
FR&C Prospect Research for Major Gifts Success
This workshop will cover:
* An overview of the potential: wealth in Australia
* Key developments in major gift philanthropy
* How prospect research can help in your major gift program, and what are the key questions to ask
* Some key tools and resources to help you answer those questions
* How to use the information you find effectively in your fundraising strategy
* How to use research to help you to determine ask amounts
Places are limited so book now to ensure your place!
Visit Strategic Grants Training for online booking and to browse other upcoming Grant-Seeker Workshops across Australia.