Social media can help not-for-profit organisations expand their reach and grow awareness for their cause, but it also has the potential to cause damage to the organisation, its clients, employees or volunteers.
Sign up today for this webinar and we’ll step you through the key legal risks when not-for-profit organisations publish content on social media, including: privacy, confidentiality, intellectual property and defamation.
What we’ll cover:
- Social media content including confidentiality and intellectual property
• Defamation and privacy considerations
• Managing social media use by your not-for-profit
• Top tips and further resources
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the use of social media in their not-for-profit organisation
What you’ll receive:
- 75-minutes of plain-language training from an expert lawyer
- Opportunity to ask the lawyer questions
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation (recording available for 30 days)
- Information on further resources and support from Justice Connect and others
- From $30 for individuals
This is an online event – access details for the webinar will be sent 3-5 days prior to event.
Can’t make it – not a problem
- Register today and we’ll send you the recording for you to access at a time that suits you.
Here’s what past participants said about our webinars
- “Very practical guidance and lots of access to resources and links etc to help in the future!”
- “Webinars make it a lot more convenient and I would definitely recommend others to attend your webinars.”
- “Really clear, concise and accessible information. Thank you!”