Giving Tuesday Australia
Community groups, charities and their supporters are being urged to jump on board the world’s largest giving bonanza in the lead-up to the December giving season.
Giving Tuesday, December 3, is the fast-growing antidote to the pre-Christmas consumer frenzy, with everyone from tiny charities to big business getting involved across Australia, and in 60 countries globally.
With pre-made campaign materials, organisations can raise funds, seek volunteers and win support from their followers.
How to get involved
- Save the date – Tuesday 3 December 2019 – and get ready to contribute or campaign.
- Sign up to news to keep up to date with the #GivingTuesdayAUS movement.
- Download a toolkit, graphics, logos and case studies to get your campaign started.
- Register to ensure your organisation is promoted.
- Use and follow the hashtags #GivingTuesdayAUS and #GivingTuesday on social media.
- Start thinking about what you might do next year!