Better serve your charity and its mission with FIA and AICD!
Governance Foundations for Not-for-Profit Directors Program
Are you investing enough in good governance?
Two of Australia’s leading professional associations provide powerful insight into not-for-profit governance, fundraising strategy and board leadership for charities.
This intensive two-day program covers everything you need to know to be more effective at the boardroom table, and serve your organisation and its mission as effectively as possible.
Who Should attend:
- Directors and executives who want to make a real difference to the organisations they serve
- Directors of not-for-profit organisations
- Experienced Directors for whom the fundraising sector is new
- Directors who are seeking to transition into not-for-profit directorship
- Those who are considering accepting a directorship
- Executives who want to interact with their not-for-profit board more effectively
What you’ll learn:
- The specific challenges facing charities and the operational differences from the commercial sector
- The legal and ethical responsibilities of board members and legal reporting requirements
- Guidelines to help boards operate more effectively
- Understand finance, strategy and risk for the NFP Director
- Interpreting financial ratios in NFP organisations and their use in driving strategy
- Developing an appropriate strategy for fundraising
- Ethics, acceptable fundraising practice and control
|Sydney||7-8 June 2018|
|Melbourne||15-16 June 2018|
(Course subsidised by FIA and NAB)
Staff of organisational member: $1,270
To read more and register NOW – click here
Limited spots available.