Project planning & management training for non-profit Boards, Managers and Committee Members.
Every successful program or project is based on great idea being design well and loads of planning. The planning of a project takes focus and creativity. So how do we design a project that is successful, on time, on budget and achieves all of the goals set? It’s a big ask when there are limited resources.
This session will help to develop an idea from scratch into a project plan building a solid base for knowing exactly what you intend to do, how you intend to do it and how much money is required to make it successful.
This workshop will assist attendees to avoid common project plan faults and maximise resources for a better chance of success. It will also help those who apply for grants to have a solid base for including in grant applications, so funders can see everything is ready to go.
- Formulating an idea
- Determining the viability of the data
- Knowing who to discuss/plan the idea with
- Defining the project and its benefit to the community
- Knowing how to create a budget to know what funds are needed
- Engaging with funders who might assist in the future
- Creating the project or program plan
- Identifying program opportunity risks and determine their viability
- Deciding of a partner is needed to make this a success
- Utilising program management tools
- Understanding the role of evaluations and its importance when managing a project
This workshop is practical, informative, comprehensive, fun for all team members. It will provide attendees with the tools to effectively plan a project from the initial idea through to the delivery and the final evaluation of results.
- Online non-profit grant writing workshop
- Online non-profit financial literacy training
- Online non-profit governance training