Free Webinar – Non Profit risk Management
Do you know who is responsible for risk management in your organisation? Assessing, monitoring and resourcing risk management within the organisations sits with the Board yet many not for profits view spending time and money on risk management a waste.
All organisations take some risks to achieve their goals. A good risk management framework supports good decision making at both board and operational level which makes it an invaluable planning and management tool which serves to ensure risk is balanced with reward.
This training will go through a practical approach to identifying, assessing, monitoring and managing current and future risks in a non-profit organisation.
- Understanding the types of risks that your organisation is exposed to
- The risk management process
- Sharing responsibility for risk management across the whole organisation
- Establishing a workable risk management plan
- Being prepared if critical incidents occur
- Assessing the risk beyond the business case