Online strategic planning using online tools for non-profit boards and committees
Online Strategic Planning Webinar – Webinar September 2020
In challenging times, a strategic plan can be like a treasure map of hope – helping you focus on the future and the goal; when often we just want to hibernate. It helps us to take stock of where your organisation is now, what to keep for the future and new things we have learned that work to help us keep moving toward that beacon that is your goals.
The plan can be used to set priorities, focus energy and resources and strengthen our resolve for our group.
This session will help you to commence the planning process, even with restricted access to your members and committee.
Following the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Creating the framework for the plan
- Online collaboration tools for your planning
- Designing your strategic plan using free templates
- Tips for facilitating the planning session and keeping people on track
- Great questions to ask to support your planning session
- How to reflect on the past effectively
Other Non Profit Training online webinars – click here
Other Non Profit Training online training