How to get rebranding right: Creating a participatory process to rebrand a national organisation
Many not for profits strive to create a culture of participation for staff and external stakeholders but achieving that can be harder than it seems, so how do we make that a reality?
In this 60-minute online session, we will explore how the EDO and Purpose designed a process to rebrand the new national organisation as it merged from independent state-based offices into one unified national organisation
- Why it’s important to take staff with you on the journey to rebrand an organisation
- How to build a meaningful process that allows staff and stakeholders a say in the organisation’s new identity
- The impact of launching a new organisational brand on fundraising and engagement.
Many not-for-profit organisations face numerous funding challenges and struggle to differentiate themselves to the wider public. This session will look not only at the process behind a participatory rebrand but how getting it right can lead to increased donations and recognition among the public.
You’ll leave this webinar empowered to successfully implement a rebranding process that can increase funding and brand recognition.
Who should attend?
Those responsible for leading organisations marketing and communications. Leaders in organisations who are considering rebranding their organisations, senior management and executives.
Pricing and webinar details:
- Online event – in this interactive session, you’ll have the chance to have your questions answered live by our presenters
- Individual Access from $55 (Don’t forget! If your organisation is listed in the Guide to Giving, you’re entitled to a 10% discount. If you don’t remember how to redeem your discount, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ticket price includes:
- Live access to the webinar — all you need is a computer and/or phone
- Access to the interactive chat box to have your questions answered live
- Digital Post Webinar Pack — the packs are emailed to you a week after the webinar and include the audio and visual recordings, slide deck, and (if purchased) the webinar book. The webinar book includes the session’s transcript with corresponding slides, the live chat stream and presenter notes.
Simon Goff is the Managing Director of Purpose Asia Pacific and has deep experience working on some of the world’s most complex problems – crafting new ways to channel the power of culture toward positive social change. Through his career he has built unique partnerships to harness the potential of powerful storytelling to mobilise people to action. At Purpose, he has developed and led projects with clients including the World Health Organization, Unilever, Liverpool Football Club, The Fred Hollows Foundation, and BT.
David Morris is the CEO of Environmental Defenders Office and is responsible for the delivery of EDO’s public interest environmental legal services. He joined EDO NSW in October 2017 after four years practising public interest environmental law in the Northern Territory as Principal Lawyer and Executive Officer of EDONT. In August, 2019 David became CEO of the new national EDO.
About Pro Bono Webinars:
Pro Bono Webinars are designed to empower Australia’s not-for-profit and social sector organisations to do more good, with more knowledge.
Our 60-minute webinars offer valuable learning opportunities for organisations, staff and volunteers on topics that are pertinent to the Australian social sector, including (but not limited to!) fundraising, HR and employment, innovation, technology, marketing, general finance and governance.
Pro Bono Australia is a social enterprise, using revenue from products such as our webinars to ensure our news team can continue to report on key social issues, helping us grow a robust, connected and resourced community sector in Australia. By purchasing a ticket to one of our webinars, not only are you investing in your professional development, you’re investing in an engaged, informed social sector. Check out our social impact here.
Not convinced? See what other have to say about our webinars!
“Fantastic webinar, very stimulating. Lots to think about and will definitely open up some interesting conversations at work.”
“Thank you for hosting webinars on topical issues. Well done.”
“Loving it, keep it up! And thanks!”