In this 60-minute webinar with our friends at Spark Strategy, you’ll learn how to articulate your value in an evidence-based, compelling way by applying cutting-edge impact assessment techniques, including alignment with the Sustainable Development Goals.
As funding for Not for Profit organisations becomes increasingly competitive, it is essential to be able to demonstrate organisational impact in a strategic, evidence-based fashion.
This session provides a step-by-step process for organisations to follow, that will result in a clear narrative which conveys their impact to current and potential funders and will guide strategic choices.
Integrating contemporary approaches such as alignment to the Sustainable Development Goals, and using practical case studies, this session will walk through how to:
- Develop a theory of change and impact evaluation framework,
- Incorporate sustainable development goals into theory of change
- Identify what data to collect, and balance quantitative and qualitative data
- Compose a compelling, evidence-based impact report that will communicate your impact
- Use all of these things to develop a narrative that communicates your impact, speaking to both head and heart.
Who should attend?
Not for Profit leaders (Executive and Board Directors), for purpose organisation leaders & funders alike.
Pricing and webinar details:
- Online event – in this interactive session, you’ll have the chance to have your questions answered live by our presenters.
- Individual access from $55 (Don’t forget! If your organisation is listed in the Guide to Giving, you’re entitled to a 10% discount. If you don’t remember how to redeem your discount, email us at email@example.com)
Ticket price includes:
- Live access to the webinar — all you need is a computer and/or phone
- Access to the interactive chat box to have your questions answered live
- Digital Post Webinar Pack — the packs are emailed to you a week after the webinar and include the audio and visual recordings, slide deck, and (if purchased) the webinar book. The webinar book includes the session’s transcript with corresponding slides, the live chat stream and presenter notes.
Kuppal is a senior advisor at Spark Strategy, with a focus on supporting the social sector uplift its capability and acumen around strategy, impact assessment and developing future proof business models for long term sustainability
Richie is an associate director at Spark Strategy, leading the development of the organisation’s upcoming online offering, and with deep expertise in operating models, change management and Not for Profit strategy.
About Pro Bono Webinars:
Our 60-minute webinars are the capacity building tool you need to help you grow your impact. Curated specifically for people working in purpose-driven organisations, they’ll equip you with actionable takeaways that you can implement in your day-to-day.
Don’t believe us? Check out what others have said about us:
“Fantastic webinar, very stimulating. Lots to think about and will definitely open up some interesting conversations at work.”
“Thank you for hosting webinars on topical issues. Well done.”
“Loving it, keep it up! And thanks!”
Plus, by buying a webinar you are helping us increase our impact. As a social enterprise and B Corp, we’re a for-profit business that exists to make a positive impact. We fund ourselves through a number of paid products so that we can keep our news service and skilled volunteering opportunities free. Find out more about our social impact.