In this 60-minute webinar, our expert presenter from Fifty Acres will show you how to use strategic communications and stakeholder engagement to transition to recovery after a crisis.
As Australia starts to rebuild its economy, not-for-profits and for-purpose organisations will need to adapt to a new type of ‘business as usual’. Now more than ever, it will be important for organisations to communicate with stakeholders, key funders and donors in a strategic way, in order to transition through post-COVID recovery.
In this webinar, our presenter will unpack the communications and stakeholder relations strategies not-for-profits will need to use to engage with stakeholders through a period of uncertainty and challenge. These strategies will inform organisations as they navigate key changes to their donor profile, funding and government policy.
This session will share the strategic tools you need to navigate the delicate balance of strategic communications and stakeholder engagement to ensure your vision and visibility into the future.
In this online session, you will:
- Learn how to shape your communications strategy in a post-COVID world
- Gain clarity on the most effective way we should communicate with our different stakeholder groups including the community, donors, funders and government
- Be able to identify the range of strategic tools you can deploy to ensure your organisation is sustainable and your stakeholder relationships are nurtured during this uncertain time into recovery
Who should attend?
This webinar is aimed at fundraising and marketing professionals; Executive Leaders, Management & Seniors who oversee marketing, comms and fundraising in not-for-profits and all levels of employees who execute fundraising &marketing.
- Online event – in this interactive session, you’ll have the chance to have your questions answered live by our presenters.
Ticket price includes:
- Live access to the webinar — all you need is a computer and/or phone
- Access to the interactive chat box to have your questions answered live
- Digital Post Webinar Pack — the packs are emailed to you a week after the webinar and include the audio and visual recordings, slide deck, and (if purchased) the webinar book. The webinar book includes the session’s transcript with corresponding slides, the live chat stream and presenter notes.
Jo Scard is the founder and CEO of Fifty Acres – Australia’s leading communications and engagement agency that believes in doing great work, for good. Before founding Fifty Acres in 2010, Jo worked in journalism in Australia and the UK and was a senior adviser to the Rudd/Gillard governments and the British Labour Party
About Pro Bono Webinars:
Our 60-minute webinars are the capacity building tool you need to help you grow your impact. Curated specifically for people working in purpose-driven organisations, they’ll equip you with actionable takeaways that you can implement in your day-to-day.
Don’t believe us? Check out what others have said about us:
“Fantastic webinar, very stimulating. Lots to think about and will definitely open up some interesting conversations at work.”
“Thank you for hosting webinars on topical issues. Well done.”
“Loving it, keep it up! And thanks!”
Plus, by buying a webinar you are helping us increase our impact. As a social enterprise and B Corp, we’re a for-profit business that exists to make a positive impact. We fund ourselves through a number of paid products so that we can keep our news service and skilled volunteering opportunities free. Find out more about our social impact.