Activate & Accelerate
“Impact Investing is a US$60 billion global industry (GIIN) and Asia Pacific receives the world’s biggest share (53%) of impact investments. At Impact Investment Summit Asia-Pac, you will hear all leading voices from Asia-Pac in one place, hear leading social innovations at one place, and learn about all Asia-Pac opportunities at one place. Therefore, this is a must-attend event!
— Ahmit Bhatia, CEO of the Impact Investors Council (India)
Purpose of the Summit
- Be the catalyst and champion for impact investment
- Work with key partners, grow the sector and demonstrate how 20th century capital market dimensions of ‘risk’ and ‘return’ are now expanding to include social and environmental impact.
- Serve, inform, inspire and connect the impact investment community
- Institutional: asset managers, superannuation and endowment funds, foundations – and partners in the quest.
- Private: high net worth individual and family trusts/foundations
- Influencers: Government, academia and the media.
- Lead the way with trends, case studies, guidance, data, benchmarking, innovation and information on impact investing
- Provide the ‘fuel’, facts and pathways essential to achieving optimum returns to society, the environment and impact investors.
- Development of the impact investing market in Australia and the region
- Use the opportunity of people coming together to create new opportunities for developing the market and creating new opportunities for impact investing.
Why you should attend
- Impact investment is mushrooming everywhere with all-round rewards
- Impressive lineup of expert speakers, thought provoking topics, authoritative partners
- Demonstrated the path forward
- Great event for networking with the right people
- Well-curated exclusively for the growing global impact investment community – investors with a conscience seeking to use capital for the common good
- Showed how to achieve better returns – Social, Environmental and Financial.