With increasing numbers of Australians needing support, you might be considering starting a new community organisation to help out. Or perhaps you just need a refresher on the legal nuts and bolts of a not-for-profit. In this FREE webinar our friendly lawyers will help you get your head around the basics so you know where to start and how to get more help.
- What it means to be a not-for-profit community organisation
- The incorporation decision, including pros and cons
- Legal structures available
- Basics of charity status and tax concessions
- Key steps when starting out
- Additional resources to help with the process