This interactive workshop will ask participants to explore conflict scenarios in the workplace and challenge them to think of different perspectives and strategies to respond to situations in a professional and transparent manner.
Understanding conflict, negotiation skills and different communication strategies provides managers of volunteers with the skills needed to resolve common conflicts. Learning these skills can result in higher volunteer retention rates and boost morale leaving a positive impression of the volunteer program and organisation.
• Understand what causes conflict and how conflict can be minimised or managed
• Use a structured process to prepare for a difficult conversation
• Identify strategies and useful frameworks to apply to difficult conversations in the workplace
• Share insights with your peers and network
• Build confidence to discuss difficult or sensitive issues in ways that strengthen working relationships
Workshop runs from 9.30am-12.30pm