This one-day workshop is designed for professionals engaged in ‘purpose-driven’ work, who seek to create an impact on health and wellbeing, on society and our world.
It applies some of the fundamental techniques we use in strategic planning for our organisations TO YOU – because you matter and your capacity to sustain your practice is critical to achieving and sustaining meaningful impact.
What you can expect to come away with:
- Increase your personal insight – exploring what’s important to you and how you’re travelling
- Come away with a clear and achievable personal strategy
- Explore many tips and strategies – life, work and productivity hacks – some of which will resonate with you and become a part of your strategy
- Develop focus and new practices that will Increase your productivity, presence, and contribution in work and the rest of your life
- Be inspired as we explore and share the collective wisdom in the room
Melbourne – October 23, 2017
Melbourne – November 24, 2017
10:00am – 4:00pm (Registration and networking from 9:30am)
Early Bird Price:
$350 + GST for bookings and payments received 1 month prior to the workshop date.
Please use the DISCOUNT CODE: ebd100
No. of seats available: 12
More information is found in this brochure.