Did you walk away from your last negotiation, conflict or day-to-day interaction and feel that you missed something crucial or did something you should have avoided?
If so, then you’re like most people who do not strategise and consciously employ positive techniques to resolve challenging interactions with staff and colleagues.
This 60-minute webinar will help you to:
- Identify how your actions work against your aim
- Develop key insights into things that derail positive interactions
- Maintain your control in difficult conversations
- Be ready to face unpredictable situations
- Build better work, personal and family relationships
This webinar will be of most interest to:
- CEOs, Executives, and Managers who direct staff and volunteers
- Board members who want to improve Board interactions
- Human Relations staff tasked with resolving conflicts
- Procurement people who negotiate deals
- Those interested in improving how they handle challenging situations
Level: No previous formal education in conflict resolution.