Conflicts and disputes are stressful events, and the success of your not-for-profit organisation can depend on how effectively you manage them.
In this FREE webinar, you’ll learn what the law requires you to do when a conflict or complaint arises between members or committee members of your not-for-profit. Importantly, we’ll also arm you with practical tips on how to both avoid and manage disputes if they do arise.
- Common disputes involving members or board / committee members of not-for-profit community organisations
- Following the dispute resolution or grievance procedure in your organisation’s rules or constitution
- When a member can be disciplined, and how to go about this
- What to do if there is a dispute within the committee of management
- Seeking assistance to deal with conflict or a dispute
- Tips on how to avoid and manage disputes