Curated specifically for not-for-profit organisations, each presenter brings a wealth of experience, expertise and ideas to fuel you up for the second half of 2018.
We want to spread the joy to as many people as we can, so our Masterclass is an all-inclusive bundle of a variety of topics for the whole organisation;
- Corporate Sponsorship
- Social Impact Measurement and Evaluation for Small Scale Programs
- Sustainable Business Models for NFPs
This Masterclass is $100 for three Post Webinar Packs (valued at $150)!
What does the Masterclass include?
The Masterclass is an instant permanent download of audio and video recordings, slide decks and webinar books for each webinar. The webinar book is a tool designed to ensure your learnings last.
Purchasing a ticket for this masterclass will provide you with a permanent download of materials for:
In this 60-minute webinar, our expert presenters from Fit Sponsorship will:
- Guide you through a formula proven to help you access sponsorship revenue
- Ensure a thorough understanding of this formula
- Allow you to be able to apply this formula to your organisation, to guarantee the maximisation of potential sponsorship revenue streams
This 60-minute session, presented by experienced evaluator Taimur Siddiqi, will use examples from organisations that have been supported and mentored to give you the ability to:
- Understand your needs when evaluating a small scale program
- Develop your theory of change and measure impact in phases
- Analyse and report impact data
This session will:
- help you look at your business model from a more holistic perspective
- help you draw out the gaps, opportunities and assumptions in your thinking and model
- give you a tool to more deeply explore how the role of the customer and their value propositions can help shape your decision making and differentiate you in the market.
Seen one but not the other? Not a problem! You can purchase the individual Post Webinar Packs via the links above.