In this 60-minute webinar, our friends at Ntegrity will share in-depth case studies of successful Aussie NFP pivots, including practical advice and addressing the common challenges of pivoting in a recession.
COVID-19 forced all NFPs to rethink their fundraising approach and pivot, overnight. We draw from Australian research conducted during COVID-19 and two real life and in-depth case studies to share:
- What successful NFPs had in common
- What strategies worked and didn’t work
- The challenges and how they overcame them
Garth Stirling will unpack the recipe for success when it comes to mastering the COVID pivot. As well as outline what comes next to raise funds during a recession in 2020 and beyond.
In this online session, our presenter will answer questions like:
- What did the most successful NFPs do to pivot their offering ?
- What challenges did they encounter and how did they overcome them?
- What comes next for raising funds in a recession?
And thanks to Ntegrity, tickets for this webinar have been discounted by 20% from the regular price of a Pro Bono Webinar.
Who should attend?
This webinar is aimed at fundraising and marketing professionals in not-for-profits and Executive Leaders in large or small not-for-profits, Management & Seniors who oversee marketing, comms and fundraising, as well as all levels of employees who execute fundraising & marketing.
- Online event – in this interactive session, you’ll have the chance to have your questions answered live by our presenters.
Ticket price includes:
- Live access to the webinar via Zoom — all you need is a computer and/or phone
- Access to the interactive chat box to have your questions answered live
- Digital Post Webinar Pack — the packs are emailed to you a week after the webinar and include the audio and visual recordings, slide deck, and (if purchased) the webinar book. The webinar book includes the session’s transcript with corresponding slides, the live chat stream and presenter notes.
Garth Stirling has over 15 years experience in senior marketing roles in the UK and Australia. He is Head of Services at ntegrity, overseeing the agency’s work with hundreds of not-for-profits to solve the most challenging digital & fundraising problems.
About Pro Bono Webinars:
Our 60-minute webinars are the capacity building tool you need to help you grow your impact. Curated specifically for people working in purpose-driven organisations, they’ll equip you with actionable takeaways that you can implement in your day-to-day.
Don’t believe us? Check out what others have said about us:
“Fantastic webinar, very stimulating. Lots to think about and will definitely open up some interesting conversations at work.”
“Thank you for hosting webinars on topical issues. Well done.”
“Loving it, keep it up! And thanks!”
Plus, by buying a webinar you are helping us increase our impact. As a social enterprise and B Corp, we’re a for-profit business that exists to make a positive impact. We fund ourselves through a number of paid products so that we can keep our news service and skilled volunteering opportunities free. Find out more about our social impact.