Are you applying for grants but are struggling to know how to answer the funder’s project and budget questions?
Project planning, or a lack of, can make or break your grant application, and getting it right can make your job a whole lot easier. Searching for the grant before you have the proper plan in place is like the old analogy of putting the cart before the horse.
In this 60-minute online session, you’ll learn the essential elements that go into effectively planing your project and what funders are looking for in that project. You’ll also learn how to write outcomes and outputs correctly, as well as the components that make up a solid project budget.
Our expert presenter, Alicia Edwards from Strategic Grants, will teach you skills such as:
- How to prepare a detailed project plan for your application
- How to write your project Outcomes and Outputs with confidence and accuracy
- How to compose a solid project budget that reflects your project
You’ll leave this webinar empowered to create effective project plans that win your organisation grants.
Who should attend?
This webinar is aimed at grant writers and grant managers, program staff working with fundraising and development staff to apply for funding, and fundraising and development staff.
Pricing and webinar details:
- Online event – in this interactive session, you’ll have the chance to have your questions answered live by our presenters
- Individual access from $55 (Don’t forget! If your organisation is listed in the Guide to Giving, you’re entitled to a 10% discount. If you don’t remember how to redeem your discount, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ticket price includes:
- Live access to the webinar — all you need is a computer and/or phone
- Access to the interactive chat box to have your questions answered live
- Digital Post Webinar Pack — the packs are emailed to you a week after the webinar and include the audio and visual recordings, slide deck, and (if purchased) the webinar book. The webinar book includes the session’s transcript with corresponding slides, the live chat stream and presenter notes.
As Grants Strategist at Strategic Grants, Alicia works closely with organisations large, medium and small to develop effective grants strategies. Throughout her career, Alicia has been instrumental in sourcing millions in philanthropic funding for a range of causes.
Her first fundraising role was at the national charity, Surf Life Saving Foundation where she managed significant fundraising appeals and community fundraising initiatives. She has since worked with medical research teams and educational institutions to develop their relationships with funders, community organisations, boards and major philanthropic donors.
Pro Bono Grants:
Strategic Grants is thrilled to be sponsoring Pro Bono Australia to bring you a page dedicated to grant opportunities, to further build capacity to find and apply for relevant grants. Visit the page here: https://probonoaustralia.com.au/grants/
About Pro Bono Webinars:
Pro Bono Webinars are designed to empower Australia’s not-for-profit and social sector organisations to do more good, with more knowledge.
Our 60-minute webinars offer valuable learning opportunities for organisations, staff and volunteers on topics that are pertinent to the Australian social sector, including (but not limited to!) fundraising, HR and employment, innovation, technology, marketing, general finance and governance.
Pro Bono Australia is a social enterprise, using revenue from products such as our webinars to ensure our news team can continue to report on key social issues, helping us grow a robust, connected and resourced community sector in Australia. By purchasing a ticket to one of our webinars, not only are you investing in your professional development, you’re investing in an engaged, informed social sector. Check out our social impact here.
Not convinced? See what other have to say about our webinars!
“Fantastic webinar, very stimulating. Lots to think about and will definitely open up some interesting conversations at work.”
“Thank you for hosting webinars on topical issues. Well done.”
“Loving it, keep it up! And thanks!”