New funding mechanisms such as consumer directed care, NDIS and social impact bonds are key external drivers for organisations to measure social impact.
Our latest Executive Webinar, Measuring Your Impact is presented by Les Hems, Director of Research at Net Balance.
This one hour session will provide an overview of those drivers, alternative approaches, reporting impact and insights into successfully implementing social impact measurement.
- Learn how to move from measuring inputs / outputs to measuring outcomes / impact
- Discover different approaches to measuring social impact
- Learn how to report and demonstrate social impact
- Prepare for new funding mechanisms e.g. social impact bonds, consumer directed care, NDIS
- Hear about case studies of successful impact measurement
Please note, all who register will receive a copy of the full video and audio of the webinar.