National Indigenous Youth Empowerment Summit is a collaboration of knowledge sharing and discussions on the topics child protection, social and emotional wellbeing and youth justice, with the aim to improve services and outcomes for Indigenous children and their families.
Strong futures come from strong foundations. Supporting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander young people, their families and their communities ultimately helps strengthen connection and collaboration for positive future life paths.
Tailor your own sessions at the most holistic Indigenous youth summit focusing on:
- Improving collaborative partnerships, communication and working relationships between service providers and communities
- Implementing successful early intervention and prevention programs
- Creating open and trusting platforms of communication between service providers and families
- Increasing the cultural competency of workers
- Supporting families and young people with trauma
- Providing ongoing support to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander young people
- Setting strong foundations for Indigenous young people to grow up strong in mind, body and spirit
- Providing mentoring and pathways post release
- Improving court processes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander youth
Find out more and register here
Contact Akolade for team discounts and scholarships on 029247 6000 or email @firstname.lastname@example.org .