Successfully transitioning to the NDIS and remaining financially sustainable in an era of uncertainty
Though most of Australia’s states are well ahead in their roll-out of the NDIS, disability providers in Western Australia are left grappling with the state’s slow progress. The Northern Territory are experiencing challenges of their own, seeing their rural demographic has come with challenges of their own.
After the trial of both the Commonwealth NDIS and the state-run My Way, a bilateral agreement was reached earlier this year, resulting in the WA NDIS. Despite this, the future of WA NDIS and the state’s disability system remain uncertain. And whilst the NT has joined the Commonwealth NDIS, the territory is struggling to make the scheme efficient and beneficial for both providers and consumers.
Both WA and the NT are experiencing similar challenges, much because of their large rural demographics. Organisations in the disability sector are feeling the financial pressure and instability following the changes, but regardless of what the future entails, businesses in the disability sector will need to get ahead of the game in order to ensure a sustainable future.
The NDIS Business Transformation Strategies forum provides professionals in the disability sector with the tools to strengthen their business’s viability and sustainability during a challenging time, whilst experiencing a smooth NDIS transition process.
Attend this practical summit and gain insights into:
- Redesign your business to adapt to the new competitive market
- Develop financial strategies that allows your organisation to remain financially sustainable
- Drive innovation and establish new service models tailored to customer needs
- Create marketing strategies that focus on customer attraction and retention
- Develop employment models to attract and retain the right staff for your organisation
Please click here to download the full version.
Quote VIP code APXPB for ProBono member’s 10% discount.