Together with event partners, UCA Funds Management will be hosting a post-budget analysis (Federal and State) of funding and policy changes, trends for the not-for-profit sector and how this could impact organisations.
What will be discussed?
The event will include a panel discussion from topic experts on:
- Budget changes that could impact the not-for-profit sector.
- Proposed changes to public policy for funding, policy trends and innovation.
- The economic outlook and how this influences the not-for-profit sector and their financial sustainability.
Question time will follow the panel discussion.
Panel guests and more information to be announced in March.
Early registration now open
As this event sold out in 2017, we have opened registration early. We recommend registering today to ensure your place at this event.
Who should attend?
Not-for-profit or faith-based:
- Executives and Directors
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Financial Officers or Finance Managers
- Board members or directors
- Financial advisors or key influencers